Sunday 26 January 2014

20 Minutes ON New Delhi Railway STATION ;)

                                                                                                       Chirag      , ME ,       Pankaj
                 


20 Minutes !!.....  Naaa , Train  was suppose to halt for 25 Minutes at New Delhi Railway Station
 (Platform no. '5')  and it did too :P  but............

She came late . My fault again ;) I Misguided , not her fault at all ;) 

India is so crowded these days i tell you :P 
"Pata Nahi Log Kidar Jaa Rahe , Hai Itna Crowd Kar Rakha Hai Ki Mujhe Late Karwa Diya :P " On that day Madam g ka gussa dheeka (LIVE !.) . Heheheheh ....Cute isn't it ?? ;)

REFRESH

Completed  3 years of  !!   :p its safer to say "Friendship++" :  unlike C got upgraded to C++ our Normal 
friendship got upgraded too. :-) 

Gave many thoughts How I will meet  her and When ! , but as SAYING says Good Things doesn't require any Special plans.

Also Most of my plans don't work "Mostly" So what happened , happened for  Good Reason .

For those people who use to ask me you haven't met her right ?? .Up till Yesterday my answer was NO I haven't :( but now...........new updated answer is Yes I met her :) 

Station was new for her too :P so TOTAL confusion. I didn't even use a second to recognise her ;).

That was my moment , OUR moment........ here i was travelling  1086 Km and we were together.

 SERIOUSLY , OH MY GOD these  were used , I don't know how many times but was amazing to hear it on an on an on......

With a hand shake and Gentle Hug we did our first Physical Hi 5 ! ! ! ! !. Sue me for staring her eyes can't help it they are sooo Beautiful :P.

Found perfect bench to sit from were I can see my train, my coach at a same time was hiding from my friends :P from most of them.

18 Min flew so quick........... I mean SO QUICK words from my brain got drained out and things  what I was suppose to say to HER were vanished.

Gave her a very small Present and With a very polite BYE . I walked towards my Slow speeding train and headed to  Ambala Kant with Pre-trip Memories :)

When human will invent Time machine this moment will be on my LIST for Sure. ;) :)

WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS 20 MINUTE DATE. 
THANK YOU :-)













No comments:

Post a Comment