Thursday 14 February 2013

What your Memo says................ !!



I have a  good/bad habit of creating a Memos in my Mobile its helps me in my hard , happy times and lead  

me towards my AIM........

What my memo says ? If a you any one who too write the memo i am sure its describes you some people 

write their important meeting date time etc . That's what the real work of memo is but try this , type some \

awesome statements. 

MY MEMO SAY's..............

  • Don't cheat your self.
  • You have to achieve your GOAL.
  • Don't Describe me your Qualities
  • I only do for My CONVINCE
  • Will never be mine for some reason
  • I only talk for Formality
  • I least Cares about other
  • A perfect Week about to begin
  • A perfect week is getting Bored
  • A perfect week is Over ....Sad !!
  • Waiting for you Miss-call !
 These were some of the memos i created , the some content are said by others to me and some i made

their is no SAD feeling about this Memos , at least it helps me to RISE UP and stand
\


People give  a try :) 

Create memo not only to remind you schedule but to remind you why actually we Born and what life is !! :)
And My latest Memo entry ..... LAST TRY DURATION left 8:45hr 14/2/2013 ;-) OR it should be **/**/**** :-D Happy Valentine's day people :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment