Monday 18 February 2013

My First Indi uniform in my wardrobe ......!




Uniform kinda funny but i must say i waited so long to wear it and to have it ........

Feel proud after wearing MY indi tee !!.

All thanks to hp connected music..for throwing us an amazing MEET .....



I should thank to My friend "Yash"  :p Why ?? because,  I Registered  when only 2 seats were left ! thanks


to him to inform me.........


So Now My Experience about my MEET ...............


As it started  with shouting and noise of "Hudd...hudd" :P amazing!!!

also our vocal fun ....."oooooooaaaa......Oooooooooo ".........................the Day started with........


 Legend.................... and as Clocked touched 7:00pm  ended with dary ..."Legendary"..........


Otto Infinito..............1 word amazing ambiance and food  " mue mei pani aae gaya  " :P


What i did with my friends ? hmmmmmmm..... intresting  i don't remember !! i was only sitting physically with


them but mentally  i was............ Indi ;)


Seriously.......... for 1 last thing i will thank to the team of Indiblogger and to team hp to allowed me  meet


such awesome people or i should say bloggers......... hi 5 to Indifamily !!! :)





These were my indi-wingmen's :) and the snap you seeing is we call it " INDI-WASH ".......Zzzzzz :P

From left.......

Nikhil , Me , Yash , Ratandeep.................


Indian by Birth.......Blogger by Choice.............................


#hpconnectedMusic  


2 comments: