Tuesday 20 November 2012

Vintage Love !!
















VINTAGE.........

What the first thing comes in your mind after watching ' Vintage ' ? If u ask me i thought of vintage cars , but have some thought about vintage love ?

I define it as expressing your love using old method ;-)........

I  applied Some methods and its really works !!!!

Proposing a girl in a lame manner by texting , by gifts blaa blaa blaaa boring .

I started by singing or to be specific by typing our old HINDI songs...just awesome and melodies  they are  .

Those songs really touches you and your partner's heart so deeply that it will last for ever.

To be true all girls are bored of today's methods of proposing  , on my personal note i too hate but Friends

please do TRY this actually SONG may help you a lot.

but also it depend on your partner is S/he aware of  Hindi or not  :P



Their are some more thing will Continue .....next time

but let me tell you i applied and worked for me but still i haven't proposed her :)



                                                                      OLD IS GOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment